<body> <body>

Breakie time;
Sunday, August 29, 2010
8:12 PM

It's Sunday! with the perfect weather to stay in and sleep, but...
I'm not gonna push breakfast session away!!!

What? FOOD OVER REST! Yes, at The Café Cartel - Bishan Junction 8.
(i miss breakfast in bed!!!)

I have been following Andy's blog and his very! first post on Sunday breakfast caught my attention. Uh, the first question that posted into my mind was, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I HAD BREAKFAST OUT! Years ago? When I was with M. Time flies...

With that thought, I set my mind to plan for breakfast session(s). BUT who among my friends do have the same thought as me... ha! GISIANG! Who wakes up as early as I do. So... I found my breakfast khaki, yay!

And
...
..
.
here is today's breakfast!!!!!!!!!!

at The Café Cartel;
be spoilt for choice;
Gisiang and her French Toast Delight B;
me and the Sauage & Mushroom Omelette;
My portion is pathetic as compared to her's.
But with the fresh home-made breads,
it is just the portion to fill my stomach! (Y)

hot chocolate (for an addition of 50¢ only);
I have the cheapest hot chocolate at the greatest taste! ^^

BREAKFAST THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY
(after the breakfast, i can skip lunch and dinner. OMG!)

P.S I wonder what will I have for breakfast in China? 油豆腐粉絲? 粥? 油條?


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |