<body> <body>

07AUGUST2010 OYE OYE-YE;
Saturday, August 7, 2010
11:59 PM

The Saturday was wonderful with a clique of fun friends... we processed with our plan of ice skating at Leisure Park Kallang. It was as enjoyable as my first trip there with them and I'm glad we had Kaixin joining us this round. She picked up much quicker than I did. Proud of her. Ohhh, I was secretly watching an adorable guy (hurhur). He isn't one of the guys who skates very well... but he has the cutest expression!!! Bah.

Then, we had Nihon Mura! I only remember having Sakura, Yuki Yaki but not Nihon Mura... so it's my first time and I'm in love with enjoying the various flavours of Japanese cuisine there. I have never try Ishi Mura and Suki Sushi!!!

We wanted to 'do something' badly!!! ANYTHING BUT GOING HOME. I anyhowly suggested to go night cycling at East Coast Park and were surprised when everyone is in for this impromptu decision. After 3 weeks of wanting to go to East Coast Park for night cycling, I finally got to do so! Mad happy. The night was pleasant, and we never expect ourselves to catch the fireworks!!! It was relaxing, letting go of my worries... ... I want to be there often...


Ice skating @ Leisure Park Kallang~
Kaixin, Andy, Jiaqi, Yingzi


Jinglong, Joyce


@ANdyStorm:" Had sooooo much fun ice skating!
We can't bear to leave... everyone was saying,
'one last round, one last round'
but we kept going on! Lol."


LET'S GO AGAIN! LET'S GO AGAIN!


Nihon Mura @ Leisure Park Kallang~

Nom nom nom-ing~

You won't believe this...
but I CAN REALLY EAT ALOT!
(that's why I'm having a difficult time trying to lose weight, phail)


Cycling @ East Coast Park~

Home sweet home, a long long longest day~
(ღ)(ღ)(ღ)


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |