<body> <body>

(Sometimes)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
11:33 PM

Sometimes...

it becomes difficult to put my feeling into words,
and that's why I wish U can understand my silence.

Because if you don't understand my silence,
you'll never understand my words.

My silence doesn't mean I forget about Ü,

it contains my language of love.

Which I fear to show,

as hiding it may be better...

Than to screw up everything,
and end up nothing.

So ever the smallest things Ü do,
take up the most room in my heart.

And I wish someday you will break the walls
that I have been putting up to keep people out...

FOR Ü in.

xoxo
yours truly me




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |