<body> <body>

@ Padang;
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
11:59 PM

NDP PREVIEW @ PADANG...
on a Saturday evening (after Pariss seafood buffet),
with dearest mother, Gisiang and Yvonne.

As well as,
Singyee and Weekiat (who were among the blue seats).

This is the FIRST time the girlfriends and I attended the NDP preview (together). It was a coincidence! As promised, Jason did get the tickets for me. Then I came to know that Yvonne's boyfriend gave her a pair of tickets, and Jonathan managed to get Singyee and Weekiat another pair of tickets. Thats why we were ALL @ Padang on the 3rd July! :>

Photos...

The drizzling began before the preview started and it spoilt our mood! (poncho poncho poncho) We watched the marching, planes flying... and then we leave as we were irritated with the rain. I was disappointed as I didn't get to watch our dear friends (Jason and Jonathan)'s performance. But the night was as great hanging out by Esplanade with Gisiang and Yvonne (after having Andersons desserts). It had been a long while since we had fun taking photos.

.....
....
...
..
.

ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION ONE SINGAPORE :D



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |