<body> <body>

Happy Birthday to ME #003;
Sunday, July 11, 2010
10:09 PM

Happy Birthday to Me #001, Happy Birthday to Me #002, Happy Birthday to Me #004

10 days before 09/07...
the girlfriends called in the morning.

I was surprised to receive the call, and
they had already planned to celebrate my birthday!!!

EVERY YEAR THEY WILL BE HERE, :D
But this year, they were early!

I was close to tear when I hear their voices.
Maybe because the past weeks had been hard on me
(because of WORK matter)!!! and...
I really wish I'm working with them.
But I know I'm not up to the job they're in.

It was a simple celebration, but I HAD LOTS OF FUN.
Especially that everyone was present in this gathering.
(Sorry for the blur photos!)

We were at MAD Jack in POMO for dinner...

Leftover;
FAT DIE ME!

Then we headed to The Mind Cafe for games!
& there is where the fun kicks in.
LAUGH DIE ME LAH!

Panda Momium! ROCKS.
We're suppose to do the action according to the cards,
and we took turn to laugh at each others doing the wrong actions!!!

SNORTA! is crazy...
Meowwww WANG Pssss whatever the sounds, totally insane.

Another most memorable game... was the one I shouted 'HONG GAN'!
Like z.Z (everyone stared and start laughing)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Dearest girlfriends and friends,

It was
GREAT FOOD
GREAT FRIENDS
GREAT GAMES
GREAT DAY!


Thank you for being here for my birthday every year,
without fail.

Thanks for the SWATCH watch!
I ♥ it a lot,
and wearing it everyday will remind me of you girls.

Thanks for the shoulder bag,
with a 'meow meow' printed on it.
It is an awesome gift.

AND you girls must know...
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST GIRLFRIENDS.
(keeping you all deep in the heart)


谢了! (muack)

Roll on to;
Happy Birthday to Me #001; with sister (妹友)
Happy Birthday to Me #002; with colleagues (同事)
Happy Birthday to Me #004; with bloggers (朋友)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |