<body> <body>

Happy Birthday to Me #001;
Sunday, July 11, 2010
6:28 PM

Happy Birthday to Me #002, Happy Birthday to Me #003, Happy Birthday to Me #004

This year.....


Dearest Kaixin 妹 celebrated my birthday in advance.
It was an usual day out but...
nothing beats having the close ones celebrating with me.

AMK Hub for neoprintzxz and food fair...

Happy Holiday (forever)
Hand in Hand (together)
Cupcake is (love)


情爱的妹,
Thank you for being here on my birthday every year!


I have read your message...
don't worry that it is a simple one.
Because I have always enjoyed myself with you.

The cupcakes are pretty,
and I ♥ them.

The card may be simple,
but it is the thought that counts.

The shower gel and lotion smells damn good,
and everyday I will be reminded of you.


谢了! (giggles)

Roll on to;
Happy Birthday to Me #002; with colleagues (同事)
Happy Birthday to Me #003; with girlfriends (女友)
Happy Birthday to Me #004; with bloggers (朋友)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |