<body> <body>

Somebody SAVE ME!!!!!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
10:25 AM

Wtf wTf wtF!

.....
...
.

This will (totally) spoil the image of me,
but who cares.

I'm NOT always like this!
(ahem ahem)

I'm SO mad at myself for this!

Dear wardrobes, I'm sorry for leaving you in such a HUGE! HUGE mess!

I hope I will tidy up over the weekends,
but I doubt I have the time! (NOT my excuse ok!)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |