<body> <body>

@ LEiSURE PARK KALLANG
Thursday, June 10, 2010
10:44 AM

The day we headed out to Bukit Timah Trail... ... ... ... ... I mentioned that I will love to go for ice skating! As I have never in my 19+ years of life tried it before. But due to our tight schedule... ... ... we decided to give it a miss.

Then one fine night,
@ANdyStorm tweeted:


with @forest330's reply:


And the next morning, while I'm at work, I received a text message from Andy...
I OF COURSE AGREED without hesitating!!!!!

As there is a fairly reasonable numbers of us who can make it,
@ANdyStorm decided to tweet it OUT:




***

1ST OF JUNE WAS BRIGHTENED AS I HAVE AN EVENT TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

After my work, I rushed down to Stadium station to meet them to head to LEISURE PARK KALLANG (MEGA-ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE). I was overwhelmed with excitment, yet there was a fear to overcome; a new activity to experience.



***KALLANG ICE WORLD***

As a beginner, we practised along the partition wall as that is the only support we had...

@ANdyStorm tweeted:

It was scary for him who was there for the 3RD TIME! It was even scarier for Joyce and I as IT WAS OUR 1ST TIME!

He guided us patiently, and I was following closely as I fear of falling!

WHAT HAPPENED?! *turn our heads*

OOPSSS! Joyce fell...
and Jinglong was quick to take a shot of her reaction... hehehe :>

@forest330 tweeted:


After half an hour or so, Yingzi joined us...
she has the confident! I was proud of her!

So she lend a hand to me and slowly... my fear of falling disappeared!

@Dream2breakaway tweeted:


Next, it was with Andy...FUN TO THE MAX LAH!

Dang' Joyce fell again!!! (pain)HAHA she is still laughing!

Yingzi, Jiaqi, Andy, Joyce;

HAIYAYA, Andy fell! Badly!Look at his (-stoup) face, :P

@Jgrey_ tweeted:

@ANdyStorm tweeted:


WOOHOO, LETS GO~

"Joyce, don't fall!"

AHHHHHHHHHH!Help! Help!

WTF MAN! It's my turn to fall!The two guiders fail LEY! Muahaha~

WA, PAISEH (embarrassing) LAH!OIOIOI, don't fall on me HOR!

"I very scare I fall again."

HAND IN HAND, TOGETHER WE ROCK!


Late dinner at...

@ANdyStorm tweeted:

HOME SWEET HOME~



SEE, WE HAD AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE!
Our tweets continued for days,
how much fun we had...
the injuries...
VERY MEMORABLE!♥

EVEN Meldric who was not there with us wants our next outing to be ICE SKATING! ;)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |