<body> <body>

Da (Tou) Ku 4 U;
Saturday, June 19, 2010
11:59 PM

Tora Shabu @ Ebisboshi Shotengai;
table no. 1;
Left to Right: Joyce Ashton Limei BOTAK!Andy Claire

table no. 2;
Left to Right: Meldric Don BOTAK!Weijie Qianyi

table no. 3;
Left to Right: BOTAK!Kaizhi Josh Jiaqi Jinglong

Blogmates, did you realise
...
..
.
EACH TABLE HAS A BOTAK HEAD??? CUTE!

everything raw;
place the food in;
steam cooking;
nom nom nom nom nom~
I'm very lucky to have the guys!
They did the cooking,
while I just enjoy eating.

But, that comes with a price...
TO BE TEASED by them!
about my future boyfriend/ husband.

(hurhur)

the leftover!!! by table no.
...
..
.
drum roll
.
..
...
1
mess.i.ness;

The very! minimun leftover shows that the food is good. But it also depends on the cook right... yes! The guys are awesome... they can do it better than me. YA LA YA LA, I can't make a good girlfriend/ wife because I can't even cook. But at the least, I'm good at eating! (Isn't it more comfortable to eat with someone who can eat as much as you, than to have someone who is eating v v little!) Muahaha. What's great was we had much laughter over the meal, making it a memorable dinner! Da (tou) ku for you? @Jgrey_ @josh524 @Aversence

Ebisboshi Shotengai
Iluma
201 Victoria Street
#04-08/09/10 Singapore 188607
(65) 6238 1011
www.ebisboshishotengai.com

After, we gathered together to watch SOMETHING interesting...

so excited;
look at ALL the engrossed faces;
WHAT'S SO INTERESTING HUH???!!!
(read on to find out)

So... what to do after dinner? It is what we usually do. TAKE PHOTOS. Plenty! The individual shots with the BOTAK, and group photos...

(Photos credit to: Leon Grey)


SCROLL DOWN AND...
Y'LL KNOW WHAT WE WERE INTO
..........
........
......
....
..
.

for ANdyStorm;
video

for vveijie;
video
(Videos credit to: forest330)

INTERESTING NOT? That's their rewards for surviving in camp for 2 WEEKS! Ha.

I had this idea of doing something memorable for these 2 dudes... and yes! I thought of making videos. The first person who came into my mind was Joyce. So the few of us met up to do discussion over dinner, at her place. It was great! Worth the effort, ;)

We're friends, and I do like to pass the time with you blogmates!
(insert heart shape)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |