<body> <body>

An awesomely enjoyable trip in Universal Studios Singapore;
Saturday, June 5, 2010
11:53 PM

290510, a memorable day to be kept in the heart F OREVER!

If you didn't know, I was presented the tickets to Sentosa Skyride and Luge as well as Universal Studios Singapore by Nuffnang & NFC for my post on Bloggers Family Pledge Movement! Totally awesome! (Sadly) No one in the family, except my mother can make it as I had mentioned in my previous post, they had to work. Y'know... we were very sad about it, for we looked foward to this day and they had to miss this precious chance. I wonder if I will ever get to bring them in soon... hais. But anyway... I had plenty of fun with my mother and the friends I brought along. They are none other than korean 帅哥 Andy, girlfriend Gisiang and 弟 Jinglong!!!

We were very excited the night before... and decided to meet as early. In the end, the ladies were late!!! Hahaha. When we arrived at the Beach station, we were surprised by the crowd there! Horrible.

The FIRST LONG queue to collect the tickets for Skyride & Luge;

Look at the number of umbrellas!

Under the TERRIBLY scorching sun;
*fan fan fan*

Pardon my 'HUH' look;
You only get to see this look of mine when I am 'PEKCHEY'! (irritated)



Travelling to the WATERFRONT station...

'EVERYONE' is taking a photo with the UNIVERSAL globe;
INCLUDING US!

The SECOND LONG queue to enter UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE (USS);
Look at the FREAKING HUGE crowd;
I guess it doesn't happen on any other days, but 29th May 2010 for it is Family's Day!

Before you step into Hollywood,
MUST take the STUDIOS GUIDE!
But fear not for us, as it is our dearest Andy's second time there.

Characters mascots;
You will sure catch them around! They're cute and fun!

The beautiful buildings in Hollywood;It looks awesomely REAL!♥

The ENORMOUSLY PLUMP yet ADORABLE tree;
Gloria's Snack Shack;
King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round;
I never take a Merry-Go-Round before! Neither did I take it this time.

Heading towards Far Far Away;
The castle!

Shrek 4-D Adventure;
The first adventure, the THIRD VERY LONG queue;
50 minutes queue! But time flies when we were chatting, excitedly.

Look at those baby carriages;
There are parking lots?!!! Interesting.

Nearing the castle;
Entering SOON!

CHEY, the queue continues in the castle;
But this adventure takes in more than 400? pax for each batch, so we didn't wait too long inside.

Grabbed our 3-D glasses;
It is in GREEN, my favourite!

The ambient and the crowd made it feels like a concert;
Look at the suspending ceiling!

Andy, Jiaqi, Gisiang in 3D glasses;
We look coolzxz 吗?

The robots♥;
Spot the ginger bread on the screen,
Piangz*

& the 2 MASKS;
As no video taking is allowed, we shouldn't spoil the fun for others.

But let me tell you... Shrek 4-D Adventure reminds me of the Sentosa 4D Magix. It is of different stories though. This will brings you through an AMAZING fairytale adventure with Princess Fiona & Shrek. See, hear and FEEL!!!

The Lost World (JURASSIC PARK);
Heading towards Rapids Adventure;
The hot weather, the crowd, the queues... OMG! Still, nothing beats the excitement in us.

While queuing... PHOTO TAKING!!!!!!Jinglong, Andy, Gisiang

with Andy (youthinkicarewhatyousay, MUAHAHA!);
& my dearest mummy (ithinkyouveryblur, HEHEHE);While in Universal Studios SG...
PLAY! EAT! SHOP! ENJOY!

Jinglong, the PHOTOGRAPHER of the day!
Andy, the TOUR GUIDE of the day!
BOTH of them my good buddies! (L)

Ceiling detailing (raw);
High-class river raft;
It gonna be our turn! IT GONNA BE OUR TURN!

WATCH THIS SLIDESHOW OF US ON RAPIDS ADVENTURE
... ... ....


* DO NOT. I REPEAT! DO NOT PAY ATTENTION ON OUR EXPRESSIONS! VERY CUIZXZ (ugly!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

End of the ride;WA PIANGZ SO WET! IRRITATING...
but I never regret not wearing poncho.
If not, I will not avoid the splashing of water.
There goes the thrill then.

Rapids Adventure is a MUST take ride! Totally awesome (Y) But you may choose to take it last, if you dislike getting wet (if not bring an extra attire). Luckily for us, the sun is hot that day. Hehehe.

This is the Dino-Soarin';The children will enjoy it on the Pteranodon, soaring up and down!

Next, the Canopy Flyer...
Mummy, Jiaqi, Jinglong, Andy

WATCH THIS VIDEO OF US ON CANOPY FLYER BY ANDY
... ... ...


@ANdyStorm (I'm very scare my) camera (fly away) leh!
@Jgrey_ 他TOOT的!
@jqmeow_ Very fun!!!

LAUGH DIE ME!

Outside JURASSIC PARK,
in front of Discovery Food Court;Back to Far Far Away,
in front of the Shrek 4-D Adventure;mE Me ME;LIKE!

Ancient Egypt & Sci-Fi City (at the backgroud);The happy 的我们;C-A-S-T-L-E;Nice view HOR?

WaterWorld ('live' water show);WA LETS DO A HEAD COUNT!!! (insane)

WATCH THIS SLIDESHOW OF THE WATERWORLD
... ... ....



Stunts! Explosions! Thrills!

* If you miss this 'live' show, it is your loss! If you don't know, the show times are 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm

A photo with the coolest actor;Look at the SET UP... it reminds me of Metal Slug;Out of Far Far Away,to the Guest Service for our $10 food vouchers and $5 retail vouchers!!! O.o

Time to look for a restaurant;& here we are, outside Mel's Drive-In; It feels like we are in Billy Bombers restaurant!

Burger and fries;The serving is that of Carls Junior!!!

At The Brown Derby;
Funny, crazy, silly hats!
I guess it is suppose to be for sales,
but everyone took the hats
and snap snap away...
so we joined in too!

At New York;Found a back lane;SEE! Andy can pose everywhere he goes, muahaha!

The surrounding really makes it feel like we are in New York;Drrrrrrrrrrrill'VERY NOISY LEY, HAHAHA!

The Rockafellas;B-BOYS B-BOYS B-BOYS! Subway HQ;Sci-Fi City; Look at the BLUE (CYLON) and RED (HUMAN) tracks!!! Scary. But it is not open for rides, yet.

The ladies; Heading towards Ancient Egypt;HUGE GIANTANTIC...MUMMY; Jinglong, Andy, Jiaqi, Gisiang; Revenge of the Mummy;US: We better not take the ride yet (TOO FULL!), later vomit... HAHAHA! Towards The Lost World;Back to The Lost World;To TAKE PHOTOS!!!

Ladies,& gentlemen; WALAU! We waited for the "Dino-proof" flying vehicle, and when it is here... YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE! LOL LEY!

Again again;

Then, after a short rest, we decided to take the thrilling ride (Revenge of the Mummy). It is an indoor (TOTAL DARKNESS) roller coaster! The queue to the ride was short BUT the walk to the queue take at least 5 minutes or 10? Gisiang and I were worried that the mummies will appear out of the sudden. It sure scare the shit out of us if it happens.

The ride is OKAY LAH! Z.z I expected more... but phew* it is enough for my eyes to turn teary...

& when we are out of the ride... TADAHS~The mummies appeared in front of us!!!

We wanted to take a photo with it, but my mummy and I were scared! Yet... I joined after their persuading and HELL it scared me ever before I walked toward Andy. OF COURSE I SCREAMED LAH! :/ Whats worst is, after the photo taking, it stared at me so HARD that I freaked out and ran towards my mummy. OH how can I forget that my mummy is scare of it too! It was so embarrassing that I grabbed her backpack and it dropped. Then my mummy and I were running all over... and Gisiang, as well. Like WTF can! -LOL-

Them;Sadly, the Sci-Fi City is not so popular yet... as the rides are not available, if not I don't mind trying! :P

Back to New York;
We get to head into Lights, Camera, Acion! Hosted by Steven Spielberg. The incredible special effects is 打开眼见! *Go for the 1st level... nearer to the stage, you get to feel the effects!

累了;View of Hollywood;
Into the Silver Screen Collectibles... where Gisiang and I got to use the retail vouchers!!! She brought a mug, and I brought a tin, ;)

Before we go, a group photo with the character mascot;
(♥)

GOOD...
BYEBYEBYE :(

At the theme park exit;



It is time to travel back to the Beach for our Skyride & Luge...

Tickets we collected in the morning;
It is evening, and the queue is still LONG;On the Skyride;I like the feeling to be up above, but they are scared!!! Muahaha.

Red helmets Alert;Ready Set Go; Jiaqi;
LUGE LUGE LUGE; COMPLETED THE RIDE! SHIOK LEY
but our energy were drained at USS...
and, therefore we were half gone.

OVERALL, I BELIEVE EVERYONE HAD AN AWESOMELY GREAT FUN!
& I was happy that everyone of them mixed well together.

We were like the HAPPIEST 'family' and we will be forever.

YEA' I won't forget to leave my words for them...

To my mother, you are the best mum! I enjoy seeing the smile on you, it is beautiful. I hope you stay happy always.

To
Andy, you are the best tour guide I ever met! It is fun to be with the highly imaginative you!!! The 'KUA ZHANG'-ness of yours brought us big laughter.

To Gisiang, you are the best 'screaming' partner! Scream and laugh, and feeling scare... muahaha! It is totally great you came with us.

To Jinglong, you are the best photographer. You didn't complain about the heavy and bulky camera etc... I salute to your passion for photography! Thanks for being so wonderful!

To all, I hope you guys enjoyed as MUCH as I did. MORE theme parks for us... hehehe :>




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |