<body> <body>

(WE) want to be part of the Family Pledge Movement;
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
11:24 PM

LETS US ALL BE PART OF THE FAMILY PLEDGE MOVEMENT!

I hear about National Family Celebration through Nuffnang, and find it interesting that they are giving away tickets to attractions in Singapore. I thought that it is a good chance to bring my family together, again. Just as I did it on Mother's Day. As the outing will be on the 29th this month, I decided that it will be an opportunity to spend the last weekend together before my younger brother participate in the National Service this 4th of June. Therefore, I made up my mind to take part in the pledge and here I am, the first step of keeping my promise to make a commitment to my family.

"The only person capable of keeping the promise is YOU!" ME? YES ME! But I wished my family will be part of this family pledge movement as I feel that making the pledge together as ONE will let us keep each others motivated to achieve what we pledged. Hence, I took my second step of introducing the National Family Celebration's website to my family and they were excited after seeing the attractive prizes. I believe that they were also glad that we can have another fun weekends.

So to let our dreams come through, I had to do something. That is to prepare sheets of paper for them to write! To make it easier for them, I did the template for them. A template with "I pledge to...", "Why do I did this pledge..." and "How do I achieve this pledge..." Isn't it interesting?

While writing the pledges, we were laughing at each others. It sounds silly but I am really pleased when I read their pledges, so were they. To keep ourselves reminded of the pledges we made, we decided to pin it up somewhere in the house...

HERE'S OUR PLEDGES;
(click to enlarge)







THANK YOU FOR READING!
(we appreciate you)


NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |