<body> <body>

A happy frame of mind;
Thursday, May 27, 2010
11:57 PM

HOLALA! YIPPEE YIPPEE YEAH!


Rememeber my post on (WE) want to be part of the Family Pledge Movement? It won me 7 tickets to the Singapore Flyer! But... I changed it to the Skyride and Luge as the Nuffnang Team has presented me the Singapore Flyer tickets last year by my post on Family Day Out Blogging Contest! I had my fun time with my family and friends at Singapore Flyer last year, and I am sure it will be equally fun on this coming Saturday...

My family and I looked forward to this day. But sadly, history repeats! The guys have to work... even though it is on a Saturday! Whats bad is, it is a family based company. In another words, they cannot apply for leave. If my father has to work, my brothers have to work too. But I am glad to hear that my father did discuss with the clients to change the working date to Monday, but you should know whats the outcoming. It is a NO! I really hate it, these unreasonable people! But hai, money. It is all about money. Cruel.

My mother knows I am sad over this matter, but she promises me there is always a next time when everyone of us can go together. I feel better hearing it, and am glad she can make it. So I was busy this evening with the planning on the Skyride and Luge, as well as to organise another get-together with the bloggers. I thought that I can ask them to meet me there at Sentosa so I can join them after the ride. Whats more, I can bring some of them to the ride as well.

... MY PHONE BATTERY GOES LOW

but I was lucky to call back to a missed call, which I do not usually do so. And it is a call from Nuffnang Team? So I was told the tickets for the Skyride and Luge have not been collected, and I goes... HUH I THOUGHT MY MUMMY COLLECTED IT? The next moment, the phone was passed to another person telling me YOU WON THE TICKETS TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE. It was a BIG surprise... the typical reaction will be REALLY?! I may sound silly, but I feel luck is around me! Of course, the first person to know is my mother. I wish I can tell my father and brothers... but I know it will affect their moods. WHY! WHY do we have to work our lives! Hai. Moreover, I am screwing out everyone's schedule for cancelling plans we decided on. Such a bad planner I am.

Anyhow, I am sure my mother will be with me. And maybe my grandmother! With friends.

WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE WITH US?!!!

SO I AM HERE TO THANKS NUFFNANG and NFC for the tickets! I do appreciate it. Of course, thanks to my dearest family... without them, I will not have such a great post to win the tickets over! ♥

SO STAY TUNE.

P.S I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON EARNING BIG SOMEDAY, SO MY FAMILY CAN ENJOY A BETTER LIFE!




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |