<body> <body>

AWE♥DAY;
Sunday, May 23, 2010
2:09 PM

Three weeks ago...

Andy, Jinglong and I decided for a get-together with the usual clique. We had a hard time planning of what, where and when should it be. Our initial plan was to organise a chalet with barbecue but it is difficult to meet everyone's schedule and we hope to keep our spending low. So we had to eliminate the idea and brainstorm for a better one. We thought of going to East Coast Park for barbecuing and cycling, Hotel 81 for stay over, etc... but none of them is satisfying. Until I came out with the idea of going to Marina Barrage for picnic (chocolate fondue) with kite flying. It was an awesome decision for us as Andy wanted to fly kite, Jinglong wanted to take photos and I wanted to have chocolate fondue! Next we have to settle the date which is always troublesome, but we made up our minds not to change the date once it is set. In the end, we still changed for we thought that "the more the merrier".


The weeks between...

I was excited. I jotted down the necessaries for the chocolate fondue and asked
Kaixin to accompany me to Shop 'n' Save so we can check out the prices and to make an estimation of the total spending. Andy, Jinglong and I were lazy people but we still chatted over MSN to make sure it is well planned. It was fortunate Jinglong is keen to help us buy more kites and prepare the fruits needed.


Last week (on 16.05.10)...

I met with
Kaixin first and we headed to NTUC, Shop 'n' Save, as well as party shop to buy ribbons spray and poppers. Then we met up with Andy, Jinglong and Joyce at Suntec City Mall Cold Storage to grab what's on my "to-buy-list". I was glad it was a quick buy.

The next moment, we were at Marina Bay station with
Limei, Meldric, Weijie and Yingzi.

While waiting for the shutter bus;
It took a freaking 30 minutes for the bus to be here,
but at least we were lucky to be under the shelter.
What made us worry was;
we did not exactly know the location to take the bus,
but everyone else followed us like "monkey see, monkey do".
Muahaha~

At Marina Barrage;
I was shocked with the crowd there,
and the number of kites were uncountable.

Found a good spot, and settled down;
Nom;
Nom;
Nom;
Preparing to set the kite 'free';
The others were eager to fly the kites,
but I am more interested with the food.
NOM NOM NOM~

The greedy ME;
Preparing waffle biscult with ice cream and chocolate for the rest,
and I thought it was tasty!


Suddenly, the dark cloud moved in above us. I was worried that the rain will ruin our hard work, the (fooooooooood) prepared by us! So I rushed them over to the picnic mat and we began nom-ing away. At the same time, we followed the instruction from the announcement by Marina Barrage management to pack up and move into the shelter.

Hungry not?!

US with our favorites;
But before that, we decided to give Yingzi a pleasant birthday surprise. "Sit here. Close your eyes! Don't peek HOR!" POP POP POP POP POP SHEEEEEEEEEESH SHEEEEEEEEEESH~

ATTACK!!!!!
RUN!!!!!
Leaving Yingzi and the messy scene;
Red ranger at the left, with the wrong hair colour!

Under the shelter, the PUI PUI me continued munching on the snacks while the kind hearted girls, Kaixin and Limei, helped to unpack. The others camwhored until they got bored and ran out to the field to fly kite again, without bothering about the rain and storm. I saw them doing jump shots and I dashed towards them with my 'chio' mermaid kite!

CHIO CHIO;
But my CHIO CHIO does not beat the octopus (below)!

Very sexy octopus 'flying' in the sky;
Time for jump shots;
ME;
THEM;

The rain got heavier and we headed down to the groud floor, where we camwhored non-stop with Jinglong's DSLR, Joyce's instax camera and my polaroid. It is awesomely fun! & I ♥ it when my friends like my personal belongings; my vintage polaroid, my cool spectacles and my pretty mask! I like to share with them!

SNAP SNAP SNAP;Played with the water;Very happy HOR;Dang;HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINGZI! POOR THING LEY.

Afraid to be caught and threw into the water;RUN RUN RUN!

But dang' KARMA;Omfg, I freaking did not remember I was dragged on the ground so unglamly.
Violent Weijie! I hate you lah!

Luckily Kaixin saved me ♥
& hey look, that idiotic "korean shuai ge", Andy is laughing at me!!!

Weijie's turn;But we failed to pull him in, he too strong!!!

Still, in the end, the smart me managed to get him wet.
By filling an empty bottle with water and pouring over his head,
shiok HOR!

Meldric got XXXs from Weijie and Andy;Jealous much!

But I got OOOs from them;BLEH!

Kaixin, my favourite girl;Now everyone get close to me to avoid getting wet;Because I am fierce,
but smart to stay closer to the bags...
Still, they did not give way!!!

Lastly, a group photo;

In the end, everyone got wet... because we ran under the rain. What's embarrassing was that I was the only one in poncho and I did not know they were running for the bus. So when I caught up with the bus and bus driver said "Hi, I am waiting for you" with a very gentle smile, and I went "Hey, it is you again!" Then I realised everyone on the bus was looking at me. Kua kua kua, silly huh.

STILL,
THAT WAS AN AWESOMELY ENJOYABLE DAY WITH THEM! ♥

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE INSTAX SHOT I TOOK WITH THEM,
BEAUTIFUL MOMENT

P.S I am proud to know that everone of them enjoyed this day!
P.S P.S I will like to thank many of them, but I shall keep it in the heart.
P.S P.S P.S I like how we are getting closer day by day.

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |