<body> <body>

Why am I so afraid to lose you, when you're not even mine;
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
11:44 PM

每一次 见到像你的人 我就会紧紧的盯着他 直到他注意我 和我笑。。。

一个月前 我在婚礼晚宴 见到这位摄影师张得很像你
我很想问他 是否有位外甥张得像自己 但那可真无聊
所以 我便一直告诉妈妈 那位摄影师张得像我的朋友


最近 我又见到一位像你的他
他和我笑的那一刻 我感到十分兴奋
但 他又不是你 而你也当然不是他



可是 你们。。。

你们三人都 拥有最美丽的笑容
使我很想和你们做朋友 一悲子的朋友♥




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |