<body> <body>

Peaceful stars;
Friday, April 9, 2010
2:41 AM

It is beautiful. To be sitting under the stars. With two wonderful friends. Learning that they have not give up on me. Telling me that they care. Feeling worry for me, my future. Teaching me the world is evil, and I have to think more. Keeping many things from me. But of no harm. Just wanting me to stay simple like how I am now. Though I should think more for myself. I believe I am right about them. And I will keep them close to my heart, cherish them. Be there for them when they need me. I do not know what will we become tomorrow. But every moment I spend with them, is memorable... and I wish we can stay close forever. Because with them, I find myself!



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |