<body> <body>

Once again;
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
10:42 PM























Realisation of the day: I am a happy girl!♥

Happier than I thought so? This is when my feeling overtakes my always negative thoughts.
For my friends assured me, they had been here... are here, and WILL BE HERE!!!
Whether 13 years, 7 years, 5 years, 3 years of friendships... it will be f orever.

Someday, today, finally I feel good of myself! Deserving the best of everything, everyone.
I MISS THIS SUPER AWESOME FEELING IN ME NOW~

Wish it last ✰

I want to thank my friends... ... many of U! Who make this day alive again.
But the thanks shall stay deep in my heart. For my heart has the many of U in it.

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH ☮

P.S Touch right? ✔




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |