<body> <body>

Believe it;
Sunday, April 11, 2010
9:31 PM

Your Daily Horoscope: April 11, 2010
Cancer Jun. 21 - Jul 22

This is one of those days on which you'll be forced to admit, at least to yourself, that there are some things you just can't control, Cancer. Have you ever experienced one of those days where the day was so bright and sunny you went about your business without even checking the weather, only to encounter a severe thunderstorm later? That's what this is like, so make sure you're prepared and ready to work with others to make sure the job gets done. Don't let someone push you into losing your temper today.

P.S Dearest 哥, thank you for the hug. Tonight, I will not be crying to sleep. Cause your hug warms my heart. And took my tears away, putting a smile back on me. Love you, always do.

P.S P.S Dearest 弟, I "hate" you! You copy and tease哥 giving me a hug. But still, thanks for the hug. Always love you too, hehehe.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |