<body> <body>

THIS IS THE DAY;
Friday, March 19, 2010
1:37 AM

The young designers;

This is the day...

This is the day...

This is the day...

I LOOKED FORWARD TO!

&

It is the day...

It is the day...

It is the day...

I DREAD TOO!



WHAT'S NEXT?
WHAT'S NEXT?
WHAT'S NEXT?

...
..
.

Texas HoldEm Poker-ing, lol.

.
..
...

Anyhow, the final grade should be out next week?

Not carrying hope, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

Initially expected a fail. But since I am in for graduation show, I hope it meant a pass?

So, I guess the worst I can get is a D? & the best I can achieve is a C... pathetic shiet but yes, A PASS PLEASE!




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |