<body> <body>

Explain this;
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
3:32 AM

Miracles Do Exist...


Seeing is believing!

Finally, after a long wait... I PASS! I pass, with a better than expected grade. Not D, not C but B. Y'know, I have doubt of myself passing this final year in polytechnic even after the graduation show. No one gives me a definite answer about the grade, on whether I pass or not. Neither is the graduation show an assurance. Not even when the lecturer shakes our hands to congratulate us. Until I see the result this morning! Though I wasn't excited for the result, but my family was. They were happy for me, and I am glad I do them proud. Maybe you will think, a B and your family is proud of you? You're wrong... this B doesn't come to me as easy as it mays go to you. Simple joy; every pass we score in life is an achievement to be celebrated. And this is also why I am always afraid to disappoint them, for they are always behind me.

Enough say. My biggest thanks goes to the dearest mother. Next, to the small and destructive Serena! Also to slowpoke xbb Daniel! As well as, Jasmine... and the many friends who have been encouraging me to complete this last lap in polytechnic. Thanks y'll for being here, ♥

So... friends, will you come down to have a picture with me on my Graduation Day? :/
(If you're my friends, better come! If not, I don't friend you! HAHAHA, :b)


P.S I am wondering if you make it for the next semester?



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |