<body> <body>

我想要说;
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
3:19 PM

I wish you will ask me out for movie, again?
Happy boy, :>
I regretted very much for the wishy washy response the first time. I was thinking about the project. I was too lazy to step out of the house. I was too shy to see you alone. But I was glad. I need a friend like you, a happy friend. Thats the impression I have of you, since the first time I see you. Your smile, I keep close to my heart. I have been thinking, will we get to see each others again?

If only I'm brave to tell you so. But I'm not.
So I'm here. Hoping you'll be here, to kpo.

-wide smile-



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |