<body> <body>

You're the best mummy;
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
1:09 AM

Yesterday's Journey:
Bishan >>> City Hall >>> Yio Chu Kang >>> Bishan >>> Bugis >>> Orchard

It's the last week of holiday! My initial plan was to recap on my project... but oh well, I think it is time for me to rest. Since the laptop is under checking for 3 days, and repairing will only start after the third day. How sad, D:

I better buck up quick when sch reopens. But to be frank, I am losing interest... so someone nice please remind me to do my best for the final semester, as I cannot give up!

After sending the laptop to the service centre, mummy and myself had Korean set for lunch before we actually shopped together! It is a rare chance as she stays at home every other day! Unlike other mothers and daughters, I paid for our buys instead. It is time to pamper her, for thy love she showers me. Hopefully she just enjoy herself, though I know she was unwilling to spend the money.

Then, I hurried back to sch to clear my stuffs and went back home to put them aside, before I rushed out to meet the friends to Bugis. We went to the party shops. Nerissa and Serena grabbed the cool stuffs for their upcoming parties... which I am pretty much looking forward. They headed to Singapore Flyer, while Jasmine and I went for shopping at Orchard. Shop only in Zara for up to 2 hours? I was happy, because I see many "I-LIKE"!!! But I can't afford to spend since I'm starting to save for next year holiday trips! :D

AHHH! BORING BORING BORING NOW~

P.S My laptop will only be back in 2 weeks time, :(



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |