<body> <body>

What's love.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
1:31 AM

Something good happened.
Something bad happened.
Something good is happening.
Something bad is happening.

If it turns out good,
I will be glad for it.
If it turns out bad,
I will hate myself?

If time rewind and I know this is what happen,
will I ask to know about the secret?

Maybe not... ...
Because it is best not to know, than to know yet
You did nothing, as you do not know if,
The "something" is a good or a bad thing.

SHITASS!

Why do I always ask... ...
When I know friends usually tell me their secrets
Because I rarely spill out the secrets
As I usually forget

Now... ... WHAT SHOULD I DO?
It doesn't concern me.
But it bothers me in some ways.

Really it does.

Hopefully after a good sleep,
I will put it aside.
Till something is really gonna happen...
Pray hard that everything will go smoothly!

Favourite boy, I wish you hear me out on this. Ask me, ask me!



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |