<body> <body>

Shout for more;
Saturday, June 20, 2009
2:23 AM

The event was a blast.
Short and sweet, it was aaaawwwwwesome!

Pink; Purple; Orange.
GROUP photos.
Performance.
Bumboat.
The Arena.

Event and photos credit to Nuffnang (click the link for more);
NUFFNANG ROCK ON


I was spotted by my brother's friend at The Arena, -.-"

"His antenna very long and fast eh!"
Kua kua kua.

Thats about where I was and what I did on the Friday night, whoops~

*I, mustn't forget to take photo with Kaizhi on the next gathering, :)




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |