<body> <body>

My mind is occupied;
Friday, June 26, 2009
11:01 PM

Ahhhh, I'm struck in Ragdoll Laser Dodge!
It is addictive and way too fun with the colourful lasers,
yet it is sickening when the ragdoll has broken arm/leg.

Typing Maniac, another game I'm crazily
challenging myself to type faster,
but damn it, I'm still so slowwww.

Sian, I should be out now with the girlfriends to Drinking Place. But because I'm having bad cramp, I decided to stay home. Anyway, last Saturday I was there and I only had 2 sips of Martell with plenty of Cola. I don't know whats wrong, but I didn't even wanna taste Martell at that time. Maybe I was tired?

So forcing myself to be up before 7:30am, is getting me out of my health. Especially when I sleep at midnight 12 or even later some days. HMM NEVER MIND, BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF INTERN! And here comes the one week holiday I'm looking forward to...

YEAHNESS, farewell party at Yio Chu Kang Sakura for us. Yippees~



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |