<body> <body>

WHOOPS~
Saturday, May 16, 2009
12:12 AM

Blah blah blah;

-I have been staring at the above-

Since I have been dreaming lately, I hope that I will dream of the 6 numbers that will be announce for the BIG TOTO. And girl don't lol, I wanna strike TOTO! Or rather, we, my family gonna try it. [laughs]

-You can see our names-

Serena drew this ambigram with our names, Serena and Jiaqi (tilt your head, heh)

Anyway, boss is real nice! Me helped to save Jenny the trouble from travelling and so boss dropped by to collect the work from me at 9:45pm. So he asked me if I wanted supper.. but as mum is on her way back with dinner, I decided to skip the supper. He knew I was hungry as he asked me again when I went down to pass him the documents. Argh, I was really very hungry... and we have to share our dinner. Luckily, I don't eat much nowaday. K, wish me and my family luck man!*

Updated 16.05 09:12pm/
Ah, boss is caring. He realised last night my eyes were red, and asked me what happened. But I told him I was just tired. Heh, and yeah... 1 and the 1/2 months more I will be back to sch! SCH YO! :D



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |