Welcome back to happy days;
Saturday, May 9, 2009
, my 34gm
chocobaby milk happy pills
are more than 3/4 gone.
1/4 are shared among my friends & I, to cheer up and also to do our best.
The other 2/4 are "drank" by my brother.
Idiot. He must be happier! *laugh*
Only when he knows who gave me the chocobaby then he feels sorry!
But I didn't shout at him or anything
I only gave him my stupidest smile.
And dad smiled, saying if he was the one taking it, it will be empty now... phew -.-"
, my brothers have their own room.
I used to complain
to mum telling her it is time I have my own room. But up to today, I'm sharing a room with my elder brother. Not that I dislike/hate my brother or something, but I have been hoping to have my own room to decorate it!!! Hell, I'm so sad about it... but I didn't rant much or anything
. I just try to understand that if brothers will to quarrel again like the other time, there will be a problem. So good thing, they are not sharing the room now.
, I'm underweight.
At least I'm not severely underweight. My BMI is 17, and if I'm not wrong 16 will be severely underweight. So what is the BMI for the normal weight, anyone knows? Jason says is 19 or 20. But anyway, he says since the day he knows me I'm looking the same. Skinny one. I never go on diet or something, my friends know I eat alot right. But now, I'm thinking of cutting off those hip fats and thigh fats, because every day I'm sitting in the office! I should exercise at least weekly, lol. Actually nowaday I have been eating lesser for dinner... I don't know why either, urgh.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day!
I planned with my elder brother to bring my grandmother and mother out for dinner. Hopefully the day will be a happy one, although I'm still worry that there will be quarrel or something anytime. Please, let it be a good and fine evening out...
Something else today;
Instead of banging wall, why not do this.
How do you look at love?
Scenarios that attempt to explain your outlook on love.
1. The end of the world is coming, if you can save only one kind of animal, which one will you pick?
2. If you had to be an animal which one would you choose?
3. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever, which one will that be?
4. If one of the following animals could speak which would you prefer it to be?
5. On an isolated island you can only have one of the following as your companion, which one would you choose?
6. If you had the ability to tame all animals, which would you prefer as a pet?
b. White tiger
c. Polar bear
7. If you could be an animal for 5 minutes which of the following would you prefer to be?
1. Your choice represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in real life situation.
a. Rabbit - Cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
b. Sheep - Obedient and warm.
c. Deer - Elegant and well-mannered.
d. Horse - Unbridled, free-spirited and free
2. Your choice represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
a. Dog - Loyal and faithful.
b. Cat - Stylish
c. Horse - Optimistic
d. Snake - Flexible
3. Your choice represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
a. Lion - Your partner's arrogance and authoritative behavior.
b. Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.
c. Crocodile - Your partner's ruthlessness.
d. Shark - Your partner's insecurity.
4. Your choice represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
a. Sheep - You both know what the other person is thinking without saying a word.
b. Horse - Both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
c. Rabbit - A relationship that makes you feel warm and always in love.
d. Bird - A long-lasting relationship.
5. Your choice shows whether you are capable of committing adultery.
a. Human - Probably not.
b. Pig - You can't resist desire and lust so you are likely to commit adultery.
c. Cow - You are tolerant and you will try very hard not to do it.
d. Bird - You don't like to make commitments and are likely to commit adultery.
6. Your choice represents your views about marriage.
a. Dinosaur - You are quite pessimistic and you don't think happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.
b. White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
c. Polar bear - You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.
d. Leopard - You always wanted to get married, but in fact, you don't know what it's all about.
7. Your choice represents your views about love at this present moment.
a. Lion - You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily.
b. Cat - You are quite self-centered; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want.
c. Horse - You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.
d. Pigeon - You think of love as a commitment for both parties.
09 July 1990
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.
I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!