<body> <body>

The next weekends;
Sunday, April 26, 2009
2:48 PM


17again was great!
The smile on me tells so.

Now, I'm looking forward to the next weekends!
Thursday is not planned yet.
But I wish to go drinking after work, anyone? Haha.
If not, I will wanna meet with the girlfriends, it will be as good.
Friday is Labour Day,I can get away from work.

SID0701 will be meeting up. Awesome.

Saturday is well planned by Hongpeng.
Was invited to the mini Bloggers/Nuffnangers gathering with Kaixin. Excited.
...
..
.
Sunday, maybe a good rest at home.

Every of the days mentioned will be a happy one, if my coming period don't give me problem, lol.

Updated 26.04 11:11pm/

OH, that cute boy is actually Kaixin's cousin. Indeed small world huh!

Anyway, just went for a night run with Gisiang and Singyee. Pathetic one round for me, -.- And exercising at the fitness corner. Other than that, I exercised my mouth with the girls, talking non-stop.. ha! Heard much from Gisiang.

And I'm glad the lecturer(s) acknowledge that the grading system is UNFAIR. Me is in the MID position among SID07. I must work smarter, rather than just working hard. Hopefully this 3rd year will be a smooth and great year throughout the projects. Put in my best, and never regret. Jiaqi will do better than now. Believe it, believe me!




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |