<body> <body>

Rainbow shining above us;
Sunday, March 22, 2009
1:51 AM


It's a joy to hang out with happy friends. They'll definitely make you feel better for at least the hours you spend with them. It was the usual few of us, and the usual activities. But I never get bored being with them. Ahs, I want to play L4D again! Sengjueh and Yinle guided Esther and myself through the easy mode, and it was awesome. Though I shot my team mates more than the zombies. Retard huh. I still laughed over it and got excited. Haha, but it was really nice playing with them because they don't pressurize me. Hmm, I'm really happy to see us staying this close after years... nice friends of mine.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |