<body> <body>

I need to believe;
Thursday, March 5, 2009
10:00 PM

Hero lives in you

I can't contain this feeling
Swelling up inside of me
You take on the world alone
But don't know where to stop
Where are you looking for
flying into the sky?
The hero lives in you

That is your true destination
Taking flight into the future
You are the sunlight
The hero lives in you
Somewhere in this town.
you're running breathless again
Only to return with scars...
but so few reasons. Why?

Maybe we'll find a place one day
to share a laugh or two
All you gotta do is believe



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |