<body> <body>

FULL-STOP.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
8:45 PM

IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP MY FEELINGS AND THINKINGS TO MYSELF.

I EXPRESS THEM THROUGH FACIAL EXPRESSION/VOICING OUT.

When I'm happy,
you see me smile.

When I'm sad,
.you see me cry.

When I'm irritated,
you hear me rant.

When I'm angry,
you hear me shout.

I'm a temperamental individual.

(Side track) 2 years back... 'Dreamboy' was created, I shared every single shyttttt in that space. Not knowing who is reading/seeing. IGNORANCE IS BLISS? IGNORANCE IS BLISS? IGNORANCE IS BLISS?

Is ignorance truly bliss? If you don't know what is happening, you will not get hurt... but is this the case? What happens when you find out the truth, does the bliss remain, or does it melt away into a vague memory.

I, myself is an example. Some of the friends as well.

We pretended to be ignorant to avoid facing up, as pursuing reasons may risk revelations which may not be pleasant. This seems to be the case here.

AHS... OKAY. FULL STOP.


(Back on topic) This space is faming up. Nothing of treasure anymore... should this space of mine be privated? BUT I WANNA SHARE WITH THE PEOPLE THE HAPPINESS I HAD WITH THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS. JUST LIKE HOW I LOVE TO LEARN TO HEAR HOW HAPPY MY FRIENDS ARE WITH THEIR FRIENDS. Maybe I should shift to Xanga/LiveJournal? Hmm...

Nooooo...

PILLS AND JOURNAL, is ENOUGH :D OR ANYONE WILLING TO SEND ME A BOOK WITH BATCH OF GIGGLES, IT WIll BE AWESOME YOU KNOW.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |