<body> <body>

and he is everything I need;
Saturday, March 21, 2009
11:45 AM

.daeh ym tser ot ecalp a dna evol ,ehtaerb ot ria eht si deen I llA

LAST NIGHT WAS FAB; BUT I'M FEELING FATIGUED NOW. THE AFTER EFFECT IS NEVER GOOD HUH, BUT AT LEAST I PICKED UP MYSELF FROM WHERE I DROPPED FROM. SOMETHING IN LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR! I SHALL ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON, UNWILLINGLY. I NEVER BEFORE WENT FOR DRINKING WHEN I'M SORROW, THIS IS THE FIRST AND HOPEFULLY THE LAST. I WILL GO FOR "HAPPY" DRINKING, HEE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WERE MYSELF THEN. I ADVISED DOMINICK TO GET OVER HIS PAST RELATIONSHIPS AND BELIEVE THAT TRUE FRIENDS WILL BE BACK ONCE AGAIN. HMM... ISN'T IT AMAZING OF ME TO COUNSEL HIM WHEN I'M STANDING NO WHERE IN RELATIONSHIP. DUMB ASS HUH. BUT I BELIEVE THAT YOUR TRUE FRIENDS WILL UNDERSTAND AND YOU WILL BE BACK WITH THEM ONE DAY. "A TRUE FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT YOU ARE A GOOD EGG EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS YOU ARE SLIGHTLY CRACKED." HIPPIE, I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO MANY FRIENDS BESIDE ME, GOING THROUGH THE HARD TIMES TOGETHER WITH ME YEAH. AHS, IT IS WONDERFUL HOW I ACTUALLY NAGGED AT JIAHUI TO LISTEN TO HIS PARENTS, WHEN SOMETIMES I GOT IRRITATED BY MY PARENTS TOO. BUT I KNOW YOU AND I ARE NOT BAD KIDS. WE STILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS NO MATTER HOW FRUSTRATED WE ARE WHEN THEY GO AGAINST US. AFTER ALL, WE DO REALISE THAT FAMILY ARE IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFE. DON'T YOU. SO IT IS ONLY RIGHT IF WE TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND APOLOGISE TO THEM. IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE. BUT I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, BECAUSE I DID IT EVEN THOUGH I HOLD MY PRIDE HIGH. OH SERIOUSLY, I'M VERY THANKFUL TO EVERYONE WHO ARE HERE FOR ME. IT IS AWESOME TO HAVE FRIENDS FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE DOWN HUH. WITH THEM AROUND, YOU CAN GET OVER UNHAPPY MATTERS WITH LESSER EFFORT. HMM, I SWEAR THE GIRLFRIENDS ARE ADMIRABLE! THEY COULD PERSUADE ME OUT 1AM IN THE MIDNIGHT WHEN MY EYES ARE RED. Y'KNOW I NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO LET OTHERS (ESPECIALLY LOVE ONES) SEE THE WEAKEST SIDE OF ME. I WILL ALWAYS TRY HIDING IN THE BATHROOM OR BEDROOM WHEN I CRY. I WANT TO PORTRAY THE STRONGEST SIDE, BUT REAL FRIENDS CAN SEE THROUGH THE PLASTERED SMILE, HAHA. I APPRECIATE THE WAY THEY MADE ME SMILE, WHEN I KNOW THEY THEMSELVES ARE FEELING REALLY DOWN ON THE INSIDE. IT IS EERIE TO KNOW OF US BEING IN LOW MOOD AT THE SAME TIME. NO, I'M NOT SADIST OKAY! THAT FAVOURITE BOY SAID THAT I'M A SADIST, HAHA, WHAT THE HELL HUH. OH, NOT TO FORGET ABOUT JONATHAN WHO WILLINGLY? ACCOMPANIED US DOWN TO BOAT QUAY AT THAT UNEARTHLY HOUR, A VERY NICE GUY, WHO IS KNOWN TO ME AS MY NEIGHBOR'S COUSIN, IS ACTUALLY GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS. I STILL THINK SINGAPORE IS F. SMALL CAN, I WANNA FLY OUT OF HERE SOON. *WIDE SMILE* AH YEAH, I'M FEELING HAPPIER, NO DOUBTS. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, LETS FORGET MATTERS THAT UPSET US HUH, HEE. ARGHS, I FREAKING NEED THE BED NOW, I WISH THERE IS SOMEONE HERE FOR ME TO HUG... DREAMING*. I WILL HUG THE PILLOW OR BOLSTER, HAHA. Y'KNOW I THOUGHT I HAD A GOOD 8 HOURS OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT. I GOT HOME AT 6AM, HIT THE BED STRAIGHT... AND IN LESS THAN A MINUTE I AM ON SLEEPING MODE. BEEP* I OPENED MY EYES RECEIVING THE AWAITED REPLYS, AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE TIME, DAMN IT IS ONLY 9AM. I HAD ONLY 3 HOURS OF SLEEP AND MY MIND CLAIMED THAT I HAD A GOOD SLEEP. BUT NOW MY BODY IS FORCING ME TO BE BACK TO THE BED. I WILL... SOON, HOPEFULLY I CAN WAKE UP ON TIME LATER IN THE EVENING TO MEET KAIXIN. I'M MISSING HER LAH. OH DAMN, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAD AN AWESOME AFTERNOON YESTERDAY WITH THE CHAMPS FRIENDS. HMM, MAYBE LATER WHEN I UPLOAD THE PHOTOS. OKAY, BYEZ.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |