<body> <body>

To sun on the beach;
Saturday, February 21, 2009
7:50 PM

It's Friday, and there is no classes.

So we (peace, pretty fly, friends & I) planned to go Sentosa Siloso beach for canoe, as well as playing volleyball and soccer. Beside the sport activities, I'm there to get tanned (but failed to although the sun was shining brightly). I even went for a swim alone, which was awesome! Such a great work out day with the people at my favourite place is loved.

Before the night falls, we leave Sentosa for Vivo City. Dinner at Asian Kitchen (my first time). The food and the service were excellent. I will definitely go back there for more.

Skypark, after dinner. And that's about all for the day.

Peektures speak a million;



Looking forward for more outing, woohoo.!

P.S I got 3 bruises on my right leg & 1 bruise on my finger, :(
!noillim a sknaht .evol yht si ylf ytterp & eceap



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |