<body> <body>

Dreamcatcher;
Sunday, February 15, 2009
11:41 AM


"Dreamcatcher, hung above the bed, is then used as a charm to protect sleeping children from nightmares.

Dreamcatchers are not meant to last forever but instead are intended to dry out and collapse over time as the child enters the age of adulthood.

The Ojibwa believe that a dreamcatcher changes a person's dreams....

It is recommended to hang the dreamcatcher above someone sleeping to guard against bad dreams. Good dreams pass through and slide down the feathers to the sleeper.

Good dreams pass through the center hole to the sleeping person. The bad dreams are trapped in the web, where they perish in the light of dawn."


...last night, I woke up in sweat from a bad dream.

Reality becomes dream, or dream becomes reality.
Expected becomes unexpected, or unexpected becomes expected.

I did not have enough courage to send out my words,
and the message ended up in draft item.

I wish I could, but on a second thought, I think I should not.
em evael tnod 'yob etiruovaf

So I went back to sleep in tears.

Anyway, thanks Dominick.
I'm fine.
Hope you're too.
Sorry to let you worry for me.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |