<body> <body>

Rules Over Fun OR Fun Over Rules.
Friday, January 16, 2009
2:10 PM

" IF YOU OBEY ALL THE RULES, YOU MISS ALL THE FUN."

Peranakan Museum for lesson yest' Lotsa photos to upload, but I'm not free now. Also, I'm waiting for more photos to be send to me, hehe.

Aftermath, we (Jiaqi Lisa Mervin Nerissa Shufen Vivian) headed to Bugis to have steamboat dinner. Happy time dining with them. Dinner over and time for shopping. I want that long sleeves top, but no S size. *Disappointed*

Anyway, GUESS WHAT WE DID?. We took neoprints together, cool luhzxzx! It is Serena's decision and we go along with it. It totally bring me back to secondary sch days when I'm really really mad over neoprints, (though at that time I do owe a camera but I wasn't into photo taking back then). Still, I love neoprint alot. Just that it is costly.



Hehe, I think it is adorable and best of all we had fun, but was rather tiring.

Gonna go oooooff now to play Sims DJ, addicted to it.

Stay tune for photos my friends and I took in Peranakan Museum, ;)

Ciao ciao~




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |