<body> <body>

Push on!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
10:00 PM

It's THURSDAY, but Studio Proj is incomplete. I'm really very disappointed in myself, because it is not even 3/4 done. Neither is it half done. But luckily, the dateline is extend to next friday 1pm. Actually I'm not feeling glad, because the lecturer does not seem to like my work. Though he said there is potential, but I felt that his tone does not show interest in my work. I feel STRESS now!!! I am worry my grade will drop, hai.

Thought of skipping 30 mins of the 2nd lesson and go home to rest, but was caught by the lecturer. So, I sat around and joined Jannah who was playing Word Challenge in Facebook. Then Jasmine joined us. I had the fun, getting very excited over the game. And I even asked Gisiang to allow me to use her account for playing the game. Now, I have the urge to join Facebook to play the games, but I think I should not join, because if I get addict over it, I will prolly forget about Studio Proj, which is not good. Maybe after Studio submission...

O O O O O H. I am very lost, schisabitch.

Jiaqi, push on!!!

Although sch is tough, but I stay strong and I will not cry over it. Even today when Jasmine said "Cry lo", there is no tear. But last night was bad, tears rolled down my cheek. Not because of studies though. Sigh sigh...

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY.

p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS KHIMHEE! Much love.

Update 30.01 09:29pm/
Due to temptation, I created an account in Facebook, so add me (if you know me and I know you).

WORD CHALLENGE. Byez~



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |