<body> <body>

OX *hugs and kisses*
Monday, January 26, 2009
10:51 AM


... I Wish everyone a Happy Chinese (牛) Year! (drop me your greeting too)

I thought last CNY was the worst, having relationship hiccup. But I'm wrong, this year is the worst. At least last CNY I did enjoy myself with the family, but I guess not this year. N I G H T M A R E! Not because of the festival, people, gathering, ang baos, food, etc. BUT because of that bloody (Killme!) Studio Proj. I srsly feel like throwing it aside and enjoy myself on this festival. Giving myself the deserved holiday. But no, I prolly will be bringing my laptop over to my grandmother's place, hoping to do something to the proj. I d k if I will even open the Rhinoceros window to do the drawing, maybe I will join the people in gambling, lol.

People, do you know why I hope so much for your greetings?. Because I don't feel the festival mood yet. The mood is spoil by my proj. And maybe because we have not do home visiting. So you know what to do now, drop me a tag... hahaha. Also it will be a double happiness if you can click on my nuff ad (left hand corner). I meant if I got another 25 bucks from the ads within this 15 days of festival, I will get a big ang bao from Nuff lo. (Looking forward to receive my first cheque, but seems like a long way to go) If you're a Nuffnanger, you will know what I meant. And nuffnangers, leave me your links too, I will drop by to greet you, hehe.

Oh well, back to drawing my structure and layout plan.

I'm not sad, just s t r e s s.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |