<body> <body>

The gathering.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
2:08 PM

Update 29.01 10:22pm,

Last CNY, we were very eager in taking photos together. But this year, it seems like not everyone is. Because the number of photos we took this year is 1/5 of the photos we took last year. But anyway, here you go...

Year of Ox;

Year of Rat;

Ever since my great grandmother passed away, we (the BIG family) never gather at the same place for steamboat etc. But some of us did went back to the same place to do catch up with each others, my family is one of them. However, the number of people there is 1/4 of the BIG family. And every year, it seems like the festival mood get lower and the Ang Baos we got get lesser which also meant lesser amount...

Anyway, on the happier side, we will be going over to grand aunt's place for CNY buffet this Sunday. They will prolly be gambling and I will sure join them. Hooray! Hooray. Hope it will be a great day.

But to let this Sunday be a great day, I need to do planning for Studio.

Hit the bed first. Goodbye.




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |