<body> <body>

We are on our own.
Monday, December 29, 2008
10:45 PM

Mum: "齐啊!起来,去学校了"
Me: 哦, (hide under the blanket)

I dreaded going to sch, because I did not do my work. And whenever I am scare, I will hide under the blanket hoping to hear familiar voice calling out for me, to save me, lol! But no one can save me when it comes to sch work, so I got out of bed unwillingly and dragged myself to sch.

Good new and bad new awaited us.

Sean will be going for reservice and Larry will be away to Japan for his proj. So we have no lecturer to guide us for the next 4 weeks?. We're on our own, hooray or hooray not. But the projs are still to be completed when they are back. Now, where should I get started?! *Headache*

Maybe I should just start by completing the other projs by this week... ciaos-




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |