<body> <body>

Never ending.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
2:30 AM

I'm back from Thailand Hatyai...
with many mosquito bites.
with more pimples.
with dark eye circles.
with a backache.

But OVERALL, it is great. *Thumb up*
Special thanks to Jasmine and her mum especially for making this trip awesome.

P.S Photos will only be up after I develop the B&W & Slide films, ;)

Yesterday, when I reached home at around 5am in the morning, I thought I can have a comfortable sleep on my bed. But grr no, I slept on the sofa 'cause my bed is not ready. But am really happy as I see a new bedsheet today, HAha. Mum even planned to take out all my clothes for a mass wash, but according to her, the weather was bad lately.

Anyway, my cousins came over in the morning and so, I decided to bring them to Junction 8. Bro Derrick joined us. He is really sweet towards the cousins. He bought them chocolate cookies and I bought them to Macdonald for meal. After that, he spent on arcade games for them. I never think arcade games are fun, but today is exceptional. Around evening, we decided to walk back. They were complaining tired so bro actually piggybacked them.

-One will feel happy when they bring joy to the others*.

Took a nap.

And headed out in the night for pool with bros Chunlong and Derrick as well as Wayne.

:D



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |