<body> <body>

F* busy.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
10:56 AM

Last Saturday 291108..
after going to Art Friend, when to Home Club with Jasmine and Nerissa. Nothing caught my eyes, so no buy for the day. But it wasn't a wasted trip, as I bumped into a number of secondary school mates. Then, we sat by Clarke Quay river, and camwhored. Ner's BBF is cool lahzxzx. (BBF=BlackBird Fly) Yes, blackbird fly to take photos but, Me said "Lets use birdblack fly to fly", lol! *confusion* Also, Robot is fun too, but I'm more excited to see the develop films. Anyway, the sunset was beautiful that evening.

Photos taken with Ner's BBF
(But something went wrong when developing, I think. Still the photos are awesome!);

Photos taken with my Robot
(Love it too!);

The above photos are taken by Jasmine, Jiaqi, Nerissa.

Sunday 301108..
met up with Hayati to National library to do our proj on Entrepreneur. Heavy downpour, and my poor canvas shoes got wet again, grr. *Smelly smelly* Bitched, while doing the discussion. Evening time, I accompanied her to Bugis Street, then we headed home.

Yest' 011208..
It's decemeber. I myself don't know if I'm looking forward to it. But I definitely want my holiday to Thailand which is in 2 weeks time. The concern one said, you go there one piece must come back one piece. Actually I know my mum am worry, some of my friends are too. But it is all in the hands of God.

Anyway, lessons were conducted outside National library. Doing measurements of the site, as well as discussing the furniture design. It is a nice place to sit around. After that, stayed back for other projs, was really busy and the moment I stepped into the hse, I headed to bed.

Now..
I DON'T WANNA GO SCH. I DON'T WANNA GO SCH. I DON'T WANNA GO SCH!

:(



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |