<body> <body>

Successッ
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
8:27 PM

Today.

Serena and I made this the past few days. And guess what,
this man-made bridge did not break after having 2 bricks on it.
Surprised! Hi-5 to Serena,
I am really glad.

You & I can make a good grp members,
if... we aim for it!!!

Don't disappoint me, please.

★★★

Field trip to Demspey Hill with SID0701, SID0702 & Rostina. To be frank, I find it a total waste of time, but at least Lisa made this trip worth it by introducing us to the shops there. Yeah' I'm gonna go back to Demspey Hill one night, with my friends, anyone.

After awhile, Jasmine & I headed to Plaza Singapura. Ahhhhs grrrrr, I wanna get the hoodie $79, but I need to save $$$ and I'm very confuse if grey or navy blue looks better on me?! Tell me, :D!

. . .
And oh yey' Nerissa came up with a plan of SID0701 to exchange Christmas gift this December!!! Sounds so cool. I'm excited. But what should I buy?.

Okay, that's 'bout all today. Grey or navy blue?. Such a headache.




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |