<body> <body>

Take a breeze; see the beautiful things around
Friday, September 5, 2008
12:13 PM

Yesterday, 'cause of my blurriness, we took more than an hour to reach our destination, East Coast Park. The buses from Bishan which can bring us there are 55 & 13, but we actually took 53 which will bring us to Changi Airport. Haha! How gong am I:/

Rented a bike each as we planned to go there for cycling. Resting & relaxing near the jetty area. We cycled about an hour plus, good exercise for my legs. But am really weak to cycle fast. Also my butt hurts for sitting down so long. Aftermath, walked from MacDonald through the restaurants to the hawker centre for dinner. Full! Super lazy to walk all the way back so we tried to find way out to look for bus stops & yey' we did it.

& I love blowing bubbles oOOooOOo sending love everywhere to everyone. Hurhur!:P

Love ya two many many, my sisters! Xoxo




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |