<body> <body>

Familiarity.. QQ
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
12:15 AM

Cancer - September 29, 2008

What do you have to lose, dear Cancer? The planets are shaking you like a fruit tree in the hopes of ridding you of your old objectives to make way for new growth. You feel doubt where once there was only certainty. When you consider the worst that can happen, it may help you realize that what you are clinging to so dearly really is not all that important to you. It's time to let go and begin anew.


Dear strangers,

I'm selfish, but I'm sorry

Ever since the day, that evening
I called out baby
Stepped into the path of my choice
I never think of turning back for another

Everyday,
I feel the same 'cause I feel his presense
, still hear his voice, the familiarity

My heart is still there for him
My mind is still set for him

I don't promise that
I'll feel the same 5 years down the road
But I'm quite sure for at least another 2 years

Don't pin too much hope on me
'cause I haven't even give you a chance
A chance to see me real
A chance to be my friend
As I never want to hurt one more

If I will, I will say good bye


Dear lover,

If you haven’t changed your mind
Then I want you by my side Tonight
I’m so tired of always having to bluff
Everytime I think about you baby, I feel so young
If I could just tell you I miss you
It’s so hard to say I’m sorry

You see, I want to sing this song, not for just anyone
but just for you
An ENDLESS STORY that keeps on shining
Always, I wanna show you, forever and ever

Memories of our time together
this way, they don’t go away

Once I knew that the warmth between us had disappeared,
gentle tears started to spread over my chest
This is not where it ends, I’m missing you
please don’t let go of my hand



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |