<body> <body>

Home
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
10:03 PM

*WOW!* Tampines Ikea is so chio & cosy. I never been there before till today afternoon I went with Jasmine and Serena. Noob right. They have items in mind which they wanna get, but for me, I don't 'cause I've no space in my house or rather I don't have my own room to design it. Sad thing. It's okay, I'll save till 35 when I get my own house.. hahaha! Get the hint here~


And we've our late lunch there... kid's meal! 'cause for me, I'm saving & I'll be meeting Kaixin for dinner soon, so I just ordered meatballs. Is yummy!! The mushroom soup's NICE, I gonna go back there for meals!


At night, I had bak kut teh, next to Central, with Kaixin. Love the taste alot. After that, we walked aimlessly at Clarke Quay...



Kaixin. She's the one I always mention.


"Happy" & "Holiday" with an inseperable bond. *Hugs*

I roll with the best & nothing less.


Signing off,

with a message to Kaixin~
You who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share my pain and touch my wounds with a gentle and tender hand. You who, can be silent with me in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with me in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with me the reality of my powerlessness, that is you who care. Thanks for your time, and the happiness you gave. XOxo<3




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |