<body> <body>

Over with year 02 semester 01
Thursday, August 7, 2008
2:25 PM

I was told that if you didn't sleep for the required 8 hours every night, you will need to recover each hour that you missed out, with 3 hours. Is that true?. O.o

For the past 16 days, I had missed hours of sleep. Partly because of Studio. But I'll put myself at fault, because I'm the one who could not get to sleep even when my work are done. Just, something is wrong with me! IDK. But I felt better with my little companies, last night. Not gonna hide them in an enclosed box, anymore:(

Anyway, Yey' Studio for this semester is over. I think I did a good deed to swap with Chinwei the schedule. I hope I did. So my presentation was today, in the morning, and it went quite smoothly. I remember the good comments only, haha! "Your model is good/ interesting", "I love your model", "Your processes interest me", "You've improved alot since last year". Thank you, I love my model too, alot of effort was put in. But still, I know there is room for improvement. I should have go deeper into the processes. And of course, I should put myself in that space and understand more about my model. Okay, I will do better next semester, keep moving forward. The first thing I did after my presentation was to message my mum. I thank her for the encouragement and dad for the guiding:D Hehe. A few of us gathered at the back of the class to share our thoughts, I can only say my friends are excellent at their design works too!

Hehe, I'm glad I scored a B for Comm Skill presentation. I thought I would do worst, because I laughed out loud in the middle of the presentation, how embarrassing. I just could not hold back the laughter. But again, the comments from Lili wasn't that good.

Self reminder, "Look forward, not backward. Be a leader, not a follower. Focus on your successes and learn from your failures. Stay away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Trust your hopes, not your fears. Go the extra mile at your job."

Oh, it is really time for me to hug my bed, with my little companies. Goodbye.

PEEKPOPLOVE
I spell fun, ahead.
Miss my friends.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |