<body> <body>

Never fall for it again
Monday, July 21, 2008
1:37 AM

Holy shyt, my weekends is gone. And I've 7 days more for Studio Project submission. I doubt I can do it. -Shake head, self-disappointment. But I promise to be a good girl for the next 16 days. And please, I don't wanna cry for school work. I will regret if I will to give up at this point of time. No way to withdrawing from school. NO WAY!

How could I possibly enjoy shopping, drinking & singing when I've a truckload of school works to complete. I cannot go on with my life this way, I cannot. I will ruin my school works, and I don't want it to happen. Can someone remind & encourage me alittle. Please.

Sometimes I just wander.. why can a person like me remains strong on the look yet weak inside. Isn't it tough to keep everything to myself & no one else. Maybe I've lost faith in everyone including myself. But this life is getting on for a brighter tomorrow.

Something brightens my day. I've got a backpack.. *finally. It's a birthday gift from the girls, thanks! Rars~ :D




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |